Steps to Follow
1. Select Vehicles in the Management menu
2. Click on the section heading of the employee's team, and then select the link of the vehicle
3. Scroll down to the Vehicle Documents section. The document(s) to be checked will appear in the New column.
4. Click on the link to download or view the insurance documents
5. Check Vehicle Details match those on the insurance certificate and the employee has the appropriate business cover before clicking the Authorise button
6. The Authorisation panel will be displayed that may include a declaration for you to complete. You will need to click on the box that is before the declaration wording that you are confirming. Please ensure a tick appears in the box before going to the next step.
7. You may also be required to affirm your declaration by being asked to provide 3 characters from your security word. Should that be the case, the section showing which 3 characters you should provide will be included in the Authorisation panel. Enter the 3 characters requested, and then click on thebutton.
The section showing the 3 characters will not be included in the Authorisation panel where your employer does not required you to go that extra level of verification. You will just need to click on thebutton.
8. A message will appear at the top of the page to confirm you have authorised the vehicle