This article is a quick step by step guide for managers, or the expenses team, on how to authorise a driving licence where your organisation requires the driving licences to be checked in order that the duty of care obligations are met.
This article applies to the version 11+ release of the EASY software,.
Steps to Follow
1. Select Vehicles in the Management menu
2. Click on the on the link of the employee whose driving licence is to be checked
3. Click on the link to download or view the driving licence
4. Check the driving licence is for the employee concerned and the expiry date is correct before clicking the Authorise button
5. Complete the declaration and enter the three characters requested from your security word, and then click on the Check button
The Declaration and Security Word section may not be required by your organisation. In that case just click on the Authorise button.
6. A message will appear at the top of the page to confirm you have authorised the driving licence