This article is intended as a quick step by step guide to assist you amending of cancelling an annual leave request.
Finding your Leave Requests
1. Select Leave Requests from the Time & Attendance section within the Self Service menu
2. The Request sections show your leave requests at different processing stages. After you have submitted your leave request for approval, each section may have both anand button.
- Unsubmit - will move a claim to the Unsubmitted Requests section where it can be selected for amendment (edit).
- Withdraw - cancels the request altogether and removes (withdraws) it as an active request.
Amending a Leave Request
In the following example, we are going to amend the leave request that has been submitted for approval. The same process also applies to requests that are in the Rejected section.
1. Select the claim to be amended, and click on thebutton
2. You will be asked to confirm you wish to Unsubmit the leave request. Click thebutton to confirm.
3. This will move the leave request into the Unsubmitted Requests section
4. Select the leave request to be amended, and click on thebutton
5. Amend the leave request as requited, and then select thebutton
6. Select the leave request(s) to be submitted for approval, and then click on thebutton
7. To confirm your submission, enter the three characters from your security word (if required) and click on thebutton
8. Your leave request has been moved into the Submitted Requests section, and an email has been sent to your manager to approve your request
Cancelling a Leave Request
In the following example, we are going to cancel the leave request that has been rejected. The same process also applies to requests that are in the Unsubmitted, Submitted or Authorised sections. When a leave request is in the Authorised section, an email will be sent to the approver to inform them that you are cancelling (withdrawing) that leave request.
1. Select the claim to be cancelled, and click on thebutton
2. To confirm you wish to withdraw the leave request, click on thebutton